Digital Trust Summit Speaker
Elle has been involved in Iwi, Business, Industry, Government, and Community development for 27yrs.
With a background in Science, Geospatial Technology, Education, Infrastructure, and Emergency Management. Elle now finds herself in varying leadership positions across the region, nationally, and globally. Her kaupapa is centred around collective leadership, progressive governance, learning futures and non-lineal pathways, digital equity, inclusion in action, integrated ecosystems, strategic foresight, and tactical application.
• Chair, Te Matarau, The Māori Tech Association
• Chair, Waitaha Digital Equity Joint Committee
• Chair, Canterbury Welfare Emergency Management
• Chair, Selwyn District Local Welfare Committee
• Managing Director, ELG Global
• Director, Network 4 Learning
• Director, Archland Investments: Commercial Property Investment and Development
• Trustee, Learning City Christchurch, Āko Ōtautahi
• Board Trustee, Central Plains Water Trust and Chair: Education and Biodiversity Portfolio
• Kaiarahi, Ngāti Tamaterā, Digital Strategic Framework
• University of Canterbury, Guest Lecturer, Progressive Governance/Omni-Cultural Leadership
• Centre for Entrepreneurship, Speaker, Business Advisory and Mentor
• UC PhD Candidate, Impact-Led Omni-cultural Governance